The REIT Association of Singapore (REITAS) is organizing a seminar on REITs in the United States.
This is a weekday event on 22nd November and paid event.
Derek Tan, the SVP, Property Analyst of DBS Research will be speaking and there will be a round table discussion with Jill Smith, the CEO of Manulife US REIT and David Snyder, CEO & CIO of Keppel Pacific Oak US REIT.
This will be moderated by Nupur Joshi, CEO of REITAS.
Keppel Pacific Oak US REIT just did a placement yesterday that was 3x oversubscribed and Manulife US REIT just did an acquisition on a placement plus preferential offering.
This would be a good time to mingle and get some questions in if you would like to ask further about their assets, leases, acquisition landscape, tax etc
If you are interested, you can signed up here >>
Do Like Me on Facebook. I share some tidbits that is not on the blog post there often. You can also choose to subscribe to my content via email below.
I break down my resources according to these topics:
- Building Your Wealth Foundation – If you know and apply these simple financial concepts, your long term wealth should be pretty well managed. Find out what they are
- Active Investing – For the active stock investors. My deeper thoughts from my stock investing experience
- Learning about REITs – My Free “Course” on REIT Investing for Beginners and Seasoned Investors
- Dividend Stock Tracker – Track all the common 4-10% yielding dividend stocks in SG
- Free Stock Portfolio Tracking Google Sheets that many love
- Retirement Planning, Financial Independence and Spending down money – My deep dive into how much you need to achieve these, and the different ways you can be financially free
- Providend – Where I work doing research. Fee-Only Advisory. No Commissions. Financial Independence Advisers and Retirement Specialists. No charge for first meeting to understand how it works