Here are some things to think about if you are getting edgy in this increase volatility. Run through these questions, and, if you have an answer to them, it might galvanized your investment plan. If they make you even more confused, you probably didn’t think there are this much considerations.
- What matters the most in building wealth? In these volatile times has these important factors change? Help here
- How much does geo-politics affect the way you build wealth? Help here
- What’s the frequency of a 5%,10%,20%, 30% or a 60% market drawdown? Help here
- Which is more destructive, selling in a downturn or not getting back in
- What’s is your sure fire way to make sure you get back in at cheap prices
- How much have you invested in your young life versus how much you will channel to wealth building in the next 3 years? (Hint: Suppose you are invested with $15,000 and you fear that being cut by half, while in the next 3 years you will pump in $20,000 each. Does that change your perspective?)
- Is it normal for a stock market to be surrounded by bad news? Should you wait until the coast is clear? Help here and here
- What is the most detrimental to your wealth? Help here
- Who are you listening to? Are they the best of influence?
Latest posts by Kyith (see all)
- When Should You Top Up Your CPF to Enhanced Retirement Sum (ERS)? The Financial Planning Considerations. - April 2, 2023
- Your Mastery Over How You Frame Your Lifestyle Will Drive Your Retirement Capital Needs - April 1, 2023
- 42 Years of Europe Small Cap Value Premium over MSCI Europe. - March 29, 2023