I regretted selling 4 lots of my Starhub shares. I never got to pick them up at a lower price so this makes a great case study for those who sold off wanting to collect at a lower price.
Starhub today announced their first quarter results. The result turn out to be great as last year first quarter it was very very dire due to very high selling expense.
Not the case this year.
- Profit rose 62% from 42mil to 69 mil
- EBITDA margin rose from 22.5% to 30.1%
- Cash holdings boosted from 237 mil to 303 mil
- Total debts fell from 800 mil to 750 mil
- Free Cash Flow was better at 132 mil vs 122 mil in 2010
Good result because debts are getting paid off, and net debt is only 450 mil. If we estimate a full year FCF of 520 mil, they can pay out 340 mil in dividends yet have 180 mil to pay off debts further.
Starhub is in a great position! Really regretted my decision!
I run a free Singapore Dividend Stock Tracker . It contains Singapore’s top dividend stocks both blue chip and high yield stock that are great for high yield investing. Do follow my Dividend Stock Tracker which is updated nightly here.
- Have the World or Emerging Market Healthcare Stocks Outperform the World and EM Index? - November 26, 2023
- Retirement Spending Can Vary from 25% to 100%. Not your usual 2% to 3% a Year. - November 23, 2023
- If I Earn 10% Yearly On Average, and Inflation Averages 3% Yearly, I can Safely Spend 7% Yearly Right? - November 18, 2023