Always love to here Barry Ritholtz talk commentary because he teaches you to focus on what you should do when market goes up and down for a longer term basis.
In this video you would see a keen study of
- how past secular bear markets are formed
- what are the kind of downside risks we are looking at
- how much are we risking
- evaluating the pain you can take
- protecting with dividend growers that benefits from both scenario
- no talk about the economy and politics which are most of the time not the most important thing to look at for price movements