My friends at MoneyOwl (not Providend) would like me to put out a word that they are looking to hire their head of advisory.
The head of the advisory is a key member of MoneyOwl’s senior management team.
The head of the advisory leads the client advisory department in MoneyOwl and is responsible for the company’s overall sales performance as a core revenue centre and the development of the company’s core professional financial advisory service.
Here are the key responsibilities:
- Together with other members of Senior Management, contribute to the building of the young MoneyOwl Team and its culture so that MoneyOwl can be a game-changer in financial advice for Singapore families in the mass market
- Participate in the formulation of corporate strategy to shape the unique business model of the company
- Be responsible for the professional standards, development and morale of MoneyOwl Client Advisers to build a best-in-class fee-based advisory service
- Be responsible for the company’s business goals, including P&L targets and sales KPIs from advisory practice areas, including insurance, investments and comprehensive planning services
- Formulate, execute and monitor sales plans and sales campaigns to achieve these goals, P&L targets and KPIs
- Run the sales/ advisory team comprising more than 15 advisers, its activities, productivity and performance in line with company objectives, business and sales plans
- Manage an Advisory Support Team and enhance processes for sales management, including insurance application processes and managing of client data through CRM and ERP systems
- Develop a training plan and implement the plan, including leveraging internal and external training resources and also conducting some of the sales training
- Onboarding of new insurance partners
- Building and maintaining a strong and long-lasting relationship with insurance partners and other external stakeholders
- Conducting Product Due Diligence and maintaining it
- Ensure that the regulatory environment is well understood and complied with for the entire team
If you feel that you fit the criteria and are up for the challenge, you can apply over here.
- 99% of CPF Members Attain Less Than 4 Times Their CPF BRS When They Turn 55. How True is This? - February 25, 2024
- New 6-Month Singapore T-Bill Yield in End-February 2024 to be Lower at 3.55% (for the Singaporean Savers) - February 22, 2024
- Mr Lawrence Wong Woke Up on Friday Morning and Chose Violence. - February 18, 2024