Macdonalds have been a favorite dividend stock of many investors because of its strong business model, reasonable prevailing yield and its dividend sustainability.
- MCD is a member of the S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrat
- MCD since 1976 have increase its dividends for 34 years
- No negative free cashflow
- Dividend payout is less than 60% of earnings
- Dividend growth is increasing
- Current Dividend yield at this juncture is 3.29%. International dividend investors should take note that factor in 30% withholding dividend is 2.3%
Interested investors should wait for a change in price movement to add on exposure. But of concern is the high volume sell down. Good readers could update me if there are any big negative news.
I run a free Singapore Dividend Stock Tracker available for everyone’s perusal. It contains Singapore’s top dividend stocks both blue chip and high yield stock that are great for high yield investing. Do follow my Dividend Stock Tracker which is updated nightly here.
- Cryptos are still very correlated with Equities for now. But what are the less correlated stuff? - January 23, 2022
- Why Would My Robo Cash Management Account Have Negative Returns? - January 22, 2022
- What Valuation Will Make Software/Tech Business Look Like Great Investments? - January 17, 2022