Macdonalds have been a favorite dividend stock of many investors because of its strong business model, reasonable prevailing yield and its dividend sustainability.
- MCD is a member of the S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrat
- MCD since 1976 have increase its dividends for 34 years
- No negative free cashflow
- Dividend payout is less than 60% of earnings
- Dividend growth is increasing
- Current Dividend yield at this juncture is 3.29%. International dividend investors should take note that factor in 30% withholding dividend is 2.3%
Interested investors should wait for a change in price movement to add on exposure. But of concern is the high volume sell down. Good readers could update me if there are any big negative news.
I run a free Singapore Dividend Stock Tracker available for everyone’s perusal. It contains Singapore’s top dividend stocks both blue chip and high yield stock that are great for high yield investing. Do follow my Dividend Stock Tracker which is updated nightly here.
- Singapore Savings Bonds SSB January 2024 Yield Plunges to 3.07% (SBJAN24 GX24010F) - December 1, 2023
- New 6-Month Singapore T-Bill Yield in Early-December 2023 Should be Slightly Higher at 3.85% (for the Singaporean Savers) - November 30, 2023
- Have the World or Emerging Market Healthcare Stocks Outperform the World and EM Index? - November 26, 2023