Sorry to all readers for nothing able to post this week. Family have been pestering me to carry out spring cleaning and I have been doing this for the whole weekend.
- Grandmaster89 from ChannelNewsAsia have been reviewing Macquarie Infrastructure Trust Fund and I may have some opinion on that this week.
- My brother highlighted Boustead which Musicwhiz also did. Might worth to spend some brain power on this.
- I will be busy with some development work for WAToDo! an Android application with some khakis. Hopefully I get the fine tuning done and be back to blogging.
- There seem to be a correction coming. I believe it’s a consolidation more than anything but this rally have ran for year and a half which for large correction rally normally means on average it is somewhere there. Be vigilant.
Hope it’s a good trading week for all.
- New 6-Month Singapore T-Bill Yield in Early-December 2023 Should be Slightly Higher at 3.85% (for the Singaporean Savers) - November 30, 2023
- Have the World or Emerging Market Healthcare Stocks Outperform the World and EM Index? - November 26, 2023
- Retirement Spending Can Vary from 25% to 100%. Not your usual 2% to 3% a Year. - November 23, 2023