The company reported a bad quarter results, no doubt affected by the slow down in US.
- Net profit fell 49%
- Cash Hold decreased from USD19 mil to USD11mil.
- Operating cashflow was just USD 31k!
- Cash hold decreased mainly from a capital expenditure of USD 7 mil
- A larger R&D and increase in sales and marketing efforts added to costs
- Planned ahead will be to cut these 2 items by 20%
Due to the unpredictability of earnings and cashflow, I am inclined to take this company off my dividend stock tracker. Do let me know if you feel otherwise.
- How Bad Were the Returns During the 16 US Recessions in the Past 100 Years? - June 27, 2022
- Learning to Invest in Individual Stocks & Proper Portfolio Management with Investment Quadrant 2022 - June 25, 2022
- JPGL vs IFSW vs Dimensional Global Core vs SWDA – 22-year Performance Showdown Comparison - June 22, 2022