The company reported a bad quarter results, no doubt affected by the slow down in US.
- Net profit fell 49%
- Cash Hold decreased from USD19 mil to USD11mil.
- Operating cashflow was just USD 31k!
- Cash hold decreased mainly from a capital expenditure of USD 7 mil
- A larger R&D and increase in sales and marketing efforts added to costs
- Planned ahead will be to cut these 2 items by 20%
Due to the unpredictability of earnings and cashflow, I am inclined to take this company off my dividend stock tracker. Do let me know if you feel otherwise.
- The Dangers of Income Planning with a Fixed Inflation Rate (such as 3% p.a.) - September 25, 2023
- New 6-Month Singapore T-Bill Yield in Late-September 2023 Should Stick to 3.75% (for the Singaporean Savers) - September 21, 2023
- A Concentrated, High-Quality Fixed Income Financial Independence Income Strategy Has Enough Uncertainty - September 20, 2023