I usually share some interesting reads that I encounter on my feeds in Facebook. I seldom post them here now, so if you would like to follow technology, strategy, personal finance and investing, do “Like” the Facebook button to the right.
Regarding this issue, it will be fruitful for investors as well as interested folks to be educated about the economic moats of the cable TV stations or content providers and understand how this system works.
- Sports could save the TV business – or Destroy It (The Atlantic)
- The cord-cutting Fantasy (Stratechery)
- Why TV has resisted disruption (Stratechery)
- The Jobs TV Does (Stratechery)
- Retire Now, Work Later is not For Everyone - October 23, 2021
- When Permanent Renting make as much sense then Owning a Private Property - October 20, 2021
- Create A Fund to Pay Your Future Health Insurance Premiums – How much do you need? - October 17, 2021