I usually share some interesting reads that I encounter on my feeds in Facebook. I seldom post them here now, so if you would like to follow technology, strategy, personal finance and investing, do “Like” the Facebook button to the right.
Regarding this issue, it will be fruitful for investors as well as interested folks to be educated about the economic moats of the cable TV stations or content providers and understand how this system works.
- Sports could save the TV business – or Destroy It (The Atlantic)
- The cord-cutting Fantasy (Stratechery)
- Why TV has resisted disruption (Stratechery)
- The Jobs TV Does (Stratechery)
- New 6-Month Singapore T-Bill Yield in Early-December 2023 Should be Slightly Higher at 3.85% (for the Singaporean Savers) - November 30, 2023
- Have the World or Emerging Market Healthcare Stocks Outperform the World and EM Index? - November 26, 2023
- Retirement Spending Can Vary from 25% to 100%. Not your usual 2% to 3% a Year. - November 23, 2023