I usually share some interesting reads that I encounter on my feeds in Facebook. I seldom post them here now, so if you would like to follow technology, strategy, personal finance and investing, do “Like” the Facebook button to the right.
Regarding this issue, it will be fruitful for investors as well as interested folks to be educated about the economic moats of the cable TV stations or content providers and understand how this system works.
- Sports could save the TV business – or Destroy It (The Atlantic)
- The cord-cutting Fantasy (Stratechery)
- Why TV has resisted disruption (Stratechery)
- The Jobs TV Does (Stratechery)
- Should You Retire at 30 Years Old with $1 Million or Retire at 40 Years Old with $10 Million (As a Singaporean)? - January 29, 2023
- New 6-Month Singapore T-Bill in Early-February 2023 Be Lower, Ranging between a Yield of 3.8% to(for the Singaporean Savers) - January 26, 2023
- The Annoying Thing About Potential Frauds in the News. - January 24, 2023