I usually share some interesting reads that I encounter on my feeds in Facebook. I seldom post them here now, so if you would like to follow technology, strategy, personal finance and investing, do “Like” the Facebook button to the right.
Regarding this issue, it will be fruitful for investors as well as interested folks to be educated about the economic moats of the cable TV stations or content providers and understand how this system works.
- Sports could save the TV business – or Destroy It (The Atlantic)
- The cord-cutting Fantasy (Stratechery)
- Why TV has resisted disruption (Stratechery)
- The Jobs TV Does (Stratechery)
- What now after $Tal Education and other China Education Stocks fell 90%? - July 25, 2021
- A Logical Personal Balance Sheet - July 24, 2021
- Year 2 of a Structural Bull (2021) May Prove to be a Muddle Market. - July 21, 2021