I usually share some interesting reads that I encounter on my feeds in Facebook. I seldom post them here now, so if you would like to follow technology, strategy, personal finance and investing, do “Like” the Facebook button to the right.
Regarding this issue, it will be fruitful for investors as well as interested folks to be educated about the economic moats of the cable TV stations or content providers and understand how this system works.
- Sports could save the TV business – or Destroy It (The Atlantic)
- The cord-cutting Fantasy (Stratechery)
- Why TV has resisted disruption (Stratechery)
- The Jobs TV Does (Stratechery)
- Singapore Savings Bonds SSB June 2021 – Short Term Yield Languishing - May 5, 2021
- Sign Up with New Singapore Broker Futu SG and Get 1 FREE Apple Share and 180 Days Commission-free Trading. My Review of moomoo. (May 2021 Update) - May 4, 2021
- Huarong Debt Debacle Nearly Affected Some Bond Funds and Cash Solutions - May 2, 2021