My revamp of my dividend stock tracker is underway. This week i have added the majority of the REITs listed on the SGX to my tracker. My tracker is update nightly so do tune in for a quick glance of latest SGX stocks’ yield
What you can do now is track the REITs according to their category and compare against one another based on their fundamentals:
- COM – Commercial REITs
- HEA – Healthcare REITs
- IND – Industrial REITs
- RET – Retail REITS
- HOS – Housing and hospitality REITs
I have still some way to go so what is missing are the hospitality reits and commercial ones.
Some notes that you have gotta take care of:
- Many of the REITs are currently undergoing Rights issues. If that is the case the amount of outstanding shares would change and this HAS NOT BEEN FACTOR into my calculations. I will update it once they become finalised. A good example would be Fortune REIT. You will not be expecting the 14% yield if you get in now.
- Alot of the REITs have negative earnings and mostly all are under book value. REITs are traditionally gonna pay out 100% or more of their earnings. do note that my payout ratio is as a percentage of operating cashflow not earnings. I feel it gives a better picture, but as you can see many of them are paying out less than 100%. We will examine more of these in detail.
- New 6-Month Singapore T-Bill Yield in Late-September 2023 Should Stick to 3.75% (for the Singaporean Savers) - September 21, 2023
- A Concentrated, High-Quality Fixed Income Financial Independence Income Strategy Has Enough Uncertainty - September 20, 2023
- Why Do We Save Money After We Reached Financial Independent Status? - September 18, 2023