My friend La Papillion tells me: “They say we are never adults until our parents are gone.”
“Men grieve differently. When the busyness of the day subsides and the quietness of the night takes over, he may feel the pain in his heart. ”
Gotta say thanks to the folks that took time out that came without a moments notice especially my sec best of buddies, my army mate Weibin, Damien (Kompacplus), my ex-colleagues, colleagues, co-workers, users and vendors, and the friends and relatives of my siblings. Thanks also to Nick, SH, CK, CG, BH, BE.
Thanks for the friends in the community who have helped during this challenging 2 years:
- Christopher Tan, Shawn & Wife (Providend and DIY Insurance)
- Rusmin (Fifth Person)
- Alvin, Alex, Louis, Jon, Yen Yee (Dr Wealth)
- Thomas (My 15 Hour Work Week)
- SG Young Investment
- Chris (Tree of Prosperity)
- Dawn (SG Budget Babe)
- Bully the Bear
- Royston (SG Wealth Planner)
- SG Musicwhiz
- Derek (theFinance.sg)
- B (Forever Financial Freedom)
- Lionel (Cheerful Egg)
- Elvin (Epsilon Luxury)
- Joel (Mr Finance Savvy)
Apologize if I missed anyone out.
I will probably put up some notes on wealth withdrawal from a podcast tomorrow which I find useful as a filler.
- How would you successfully close a prospect who has a better growth of wealth than your recommendation? - September 19, 2021
- Evergrande’s debt issues may result in aftershocks in the high yield bond market. - September 17, 2021
- Moat Market Intel: Age of Bull Market, Years with Shallow Drawdowns and Good Wealth Planning Rules of Thumb - September 15, 2021