The largest online stock advisory service they claimed.Since 2002, David Gardner accrued 245% gains vs 54% in the S&P 500. His brother Tom’s cautious value approach gained 81.4%.
- 4.57: His 20 year outlook of what makes us better investor. Time horizon, diversification
- 6.13: Why they are so stock centric
- 7.24: Why the Motley Fools expense ratios are so high!
- 9.31: Common approach amongst their different funds and strategies
- 12.20: Why not go to growth since David’s growth outperformed Tom’s value investing
- 17.00: Why believe in active investing
- 18.30: The appeal of the owner operator business like Starbucks
- 20:00: Growth story – Facebook
- 21.00: Value story – Markel, Netflix