This is bordering sickening. If there is a way to resurrect your company, it is tech company. Just take some funny idea and you can re-establish yourself. Ask Apple that.
Nintendo, who used to be the pioneer when i started playing console games when i was young (still remember those super mario dayz!), got into problems not too long ago since then, their stock wasn’t doing very well. Certainly not better than Canon. Take a look at the recent rankings:
1. Toyota Motors: 10.160 trillion yen
2. NTT Docomo: 7.915 trillion yen
3. Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group: 6.5109 trillion yen
4. Nintendo: 4.7813 trillion yen (US$52,732,987,757.80)
5. Tokyo Electric: 4.586 trillion yen
6. Takeda Pharmaceutical Company: 3.7823 trillion yen
7. Canon: 3.6945 trillion yen
8. Honda: 3.4971 trillion yen
9. JT: 2.95 trillion yen
10. KDDI: 2.8478 trillion yen
If you play with the Wii, you would know about its universal appeal. In the most recent news, they manage to sell more Wii’s in US then before, despite the recent recession!
- Should You Retire at 30 Years Old with $1 Million or Retire at 40 Years Old with $10 Million (As a Singaporean)? - January 29, 2023
- New 6-Month Singapore T-Bill in Early-February 2023 Be Lower, Ranging between a Yield of 3.8% to(for the Singaporean Savers) - January 26, 2023
- The Annoying Thing About Potential Frauds in the News. - January 24, 2023