This is bordering sickening. If there is a way to resurrect your company, it is tech company. Just take some funny idea and you can re-establish yourself. Ask Apple that.
Nintendo, who used to be the pioneer when i started playing console games when i was young (still remember those super mario dayz!), got into problems not too long ago since then, their stock wasn’t doing very well. Certainly not better than Canon. Take a look at the recent rankings:
1. Toyota Motors: 10.160 trillion yen
2. NTT Docomo: 7.915 trillion yen
3. Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group: 6.5109 trillion yen
4. Nintendo: 4.7813 trillion yen (US$52,732,987,757.80)
5. Tokyo Electric: 4.586 trillion yen
6. Takeda Pharmaceutical Company: 3.7823 trillion yen
7. Canon: 3.6945 trillion yen
8. Honda: 3.4971 trillion yen
9. JT: 2.95 trillion yen
10. KDDI: 2.8478 trillion yen
If you play with the Wii, you would know about its universal appeal. In the most recent news, they manage to sell more Wii’s in US then before, despite the recent recession!
- New 6-Month Singapore T-Bill Yield in Late-September 2023 Should Stick to 3.75% (for the Singaporean Savers) - September 21, 2023
- A Concentrated, High-Quality Fixed Income Financial Independence Income Strategy Has Enough Uncertainty - September 20, 2023
- Why Do We Save Money After We Reached Financial Independent Status? - September 18, 2023