India’s business student have a great opportunity to learn business from not just Warren Buffett and Ajit Jain, one of the favored sons to take over Berkshire Hathaway.
Among the discussion points:
- How do you identify moat?
- How can India’s equity market be more developed?
- Choosing to make the right friends and learn from their qualities
- What is his greatest regret
- Of being critical of the private equity market but at the same time being invested in one
- The Goldman Sachs preferred investment
- The ability to say no for a un attractive deal
- HIs opinion of peak oil
- Family business
I run a free Singapore Dividend Stock Tracker . It contains Singapore’s top dividend stocks both blue chip and high yield stock that are great for high yield investing. Do follow my Dividend Stock Tracker which is updated nightly here.
Kyith is the Owner and Sole Writer behind Investment Moats. Readers tune in to Investment Moats to learn and build stronger, firmer wealth foundations, how to have a Passive investment strategy, know more about investing in REITs and the nuts and bolts of Active Investing.
Readers also follow Kyith to learn how to plan well for Financial Security and Financial Independence.
Kyith worked as an IT operations engineer from 2004 to 2019. Currently, he works as a Senior Solutions Specialist in Fee-only Wealth Advisory firm Providend.
You can view Kyith's current portfolio here, which uses his Free Google Stock Portfolio Tracker.
His investment broker of choice is Interactive Brokers, which allows him to invest in securities from different exchanges all over the world, at very low commission rates, without custodian fees, near spot currency rates.
You can read more about Kyith here.