India’s business student have a great opportunity to learn business from not just Warren Buffett and Ajit Jain, one of the favored sons to take over Berkshire Hathaway.
Among the discussion points:
- How do you identify moat?
- How can India’s equity market be more developed?
- Choosing to make the right friends and learn from their qualities
- What is his greatest regret
- Of being critical of the private equity market but at the same time being invested in one
- The Goldman Sachs preferred investment
- The ability to say no for a un attractive deal
- HIs opinion of peak oil
- Family business
I run a free Singapore Dividend Stock Tracker . It contains Singapore’s top dividend stocks both blue chip and high yield stock that are great for high yield investing. Do follow my Dividend Stock Tracker which is updated nightly here.
- How Attractive are the Astrea 7 PE Bonds? (Indicative yield of 4.3%, 5.6%, 6.3%) - May 19, 2022
- The Performance of International Stocks was on Par with USA before 2010 - May 16, 2022
- How Cheap is the Market Currently? - May 14, 2022