India’s business student have a great opportunity to learn business from not just Warren Buffett and Ajit Jain, one of the favored sons to take over Berkshire Hathaway.
Among the discussion points:
- How do you identify moat?
- How can India’s equity market be more developed?
- Choosing to make the right friends and learn from their qualities
- What is his greatest regret
- Of being critical of the private equity market but at the same time being invested in one
- The Goldman Sachs preferred investment
- The ability to say no for a un attractive deal
- HIs opinion of peak oil
- Family business
I run a free Singapore Dividend Stock Tracker . It contains Singapore’s top dividend stocks both blue chip and high yield stock that are great for high yield investing. Do follow my Dividend Stock Tracker which is updated nightly here.
- CPF Raised SA, MA and RA Interest to 4.08% p.a. Basic Healthcare Sum Rises to $71,500. - December 6, 2023
- Singapore Savings Bonds SSB January 2024 Yield Plunges to 3.07% (SBJAN24 GX24010F) - December 1, 2023
- New 6-Month Singapore T-Bill Yield in Early-December 2023 Should be Slightly Higher at 3.85% (for the Singaporean Savers) - November 30, 2023