It is not often you get an article that resonates and makes you understand much about decisions we make as money managers. Should we sell or hold back investing since the market PE is high? Should we believe Bill Gross’s Cult of Equities?
This article by The Brooklyn Investor is one that I would recommend readers to read.
- Coverage on Security Analysis (the book)
- Why people swear off stocks and buy property
- Stocks are real companies as well
- How stocks keep up with inflation
- People’s fear of investing now as PE is not 7
- Why cheap prices and stagnation can be good
- Looking at this years price rise
To get started with dividend investing, start by bookmarking my Dividend Stock Tracker which shows the prevailing yields of blue chip dividend stocks, utilities, REITs updated nightly.
Make use of the free Stock Portfolio Tracker to track your dividend stock by transactions to show your total returns.
For my best articles on investing, growing money check out the resources section.
- 99% of CPF Members Attain Less Than 4 Times Their CPF BRS When They Turn 55. How True is This? - February 25, 2024
- New 6-Month Singapore T-Bill Yield in End-February 2024 to be Lower at 3.55% (for the Singaporean Savers) - February 22, 2024
- Mr Lawrence Wong Woke Up on Friday Morning and Chose Violence. - February 18, 2024