It is not often you get an article that resonates and makes you understand much about decisions we make as money managers. Should we sell or hold back investing since the market PE is high? Should we believe Bill Gross’s Cult of Equities?
This article by The Brooklyn Investor is one that I would recommend readers to read.
- Coverage on Security Analysis (the book)
- Why people swear off stocks and buy property
- Stocks are real companies as well
- How stocks keep up with inflation
- People’s fear of investing now as PE is not 7
- Why cheap prices and stagnation can be good
- Looking at this years price rise