At Investment Moats, I have written about Jeremy Grantham’s views in the past because he comes from a macroeconomic point of view. Much macroeconomic analyst focus on economics but do not tied closely to asset class selection well.
Jeremy Grantham is one who does it well.
Here is a good CNBC interview with Jeremy Grantham on his views of the market
- Inflationary scenarios
- Bullishness on actual commodity producing companies rather than refining or processors.
- He is also big on franchise companies
- Moderate overweight on emerging countries.
For more posts on Jeremy Grantham, check out some of these great articles
- Buying My Financial Security Part 1 – What Kind of Lifestyle Am I Buying - November 28, 2022
- Why the 3.9% Yield of the 24 Nov Singapore T-bill Auction Fell Short of Expectations. A Deep Data Dive. - November 25, 2022
- Expect Further Negative Earnings Revision in 2023 – Morgan Stanley - November 23, 2022