At Investment Moats, I have written about Jeremy Grantham’s views in the past because he comes from a macroeconomic point of view. Much macroeconomic analyst focus on economics but do not tied closely to asset class selection well.
Jeremy Grantham is one who does it well.
You can check out his past views on the market and investment asset classes and assess how accurate they are.
Here is a good CNBC interview with Jeremy Grantham on his views of the market
- Inflationary scenarios
- Bullishness on actual commodity producing companies rather than refining or processors.
- He is also big on franchise companies
- Moderate overweight on emerging countries.
For more posts on Jeremy Grantham, check out some of these great articles
Latest posts by Kyith (see all)
- We Cannot Always Be Shifting the Goal Posts When Doing Retirement Food Planning - March 21, 2023
- CPF’s New Personal Retirement Income Planner Tells Me I Secured a $1,430 to $1,770 Real Monthly Income to Successfully Cover My Most Important Retirement Lifestyle - March 18, 2023
- My Interview On Going Rogue @ Financial Coconut - March 16, 2023
Monday 22nd of November 2010
Darn good interview. He made a solid point on the virtues of holding cash.