At Investment Moats, I have written about Jeremy Grantham’s views in the past because he comes from a macroeconomic point of view. Much macroeconomic analyst focus on economics but do not tied closely to asset class selection well.
Jeremy Grantham is one who does it well.
Here is a good CNBC interview with Jeremy Grantham on his views of the market
- Inflationary scenarios
- Bullishness on actual commodity producing companies rather than refining or processors.
- He is also big on franchise companies
- Moderate overweight on emerging countries.
For more posts on Jeremy Grantham, check out some of these great articles
- The Dangers of Income Planning with a Fixed Inflation Rate (such as 3% p.a.) - September 25, 2023
- New 6-Month Singapore T-Bill Yield in Late-September 2023 Should Stick to 3.75% (for the Singaporean Savers) - September 21, 2023
- A Concentrated, High-Quality Fixed Income Financial Independence Income Strategy Has Enough Uncertainty - September 20, 2023