This morning I discovered a new chart plotting data service that may help bloggers like me. It enables us to publish and share price charts with our technical analysis easily.
What they are trying to come up with is a social based technical analysis charting community called TradingView.com.
There are still a lot of nitty gritty bugs they have to iron out but what I like is that
- Weekly data of US SPY and Singapore MSCI going back as far as 1997
- Able to embedd as image or inside blog articles (although the latter is not working now)
- Real Time Data
From the looks of it is working better than www.stockcharts.com
Here are 2 charts I created. They are the long term analysis for both Singapore and US markets
Weekly EWS Singapore Analysis
Weekly SPY US Analysis
I run a free Singapore Dividend Stock Tracker . It contains Singapore’s top dividend stocks both blue chip and high yield stock that are great for high yield investing. Do follow my Dividend Stock Tracker which is updated nightly here.
- Standard Chartered brings A-Grade Financial Planning Capability to their Customers for FREE - April 17, 2021
- Grow Your Wealth, Receive Recurring Income with MoneyOwl WiseIncome - April 11, 2021
- Does Your Desired Financial Freedom Lifestyle Cost SG$4.3 million? I break down the numbers realistically. - April 10, 2021