This morning I discovered a new chart plotting data service that may help bloggers like me. It enables us to publish and share price charts with our technical analysis easily.
What they are trying to come up with is a social based technical analysis charting community called TradingView.com.
There are still a lot of nitty gritty bugs they have to iron out but what I like is that
- Weekly data of US SPY and Singapore MSCI going back as far as 1997
- Able to embedd as image or inside blog articles (although the latter is not working now)
- Real Time Data
From the looks of it is working better than www.stockcharts.com
Here are 2 charts I created. They are the long term analysis for both Singapore and US markets
Weekly EWS Singapore Analysis
Weekly SPY US Analysis
I run a free Singapore Dividend Stock Tracker . It contains Singapore’s top dividend stocks both blue chip and high yield stock that are great for high yield investing. Do follow my Dividend Stock Tracker which is updated nightly here.
- Singapore Savings Bonds SSB January 2024 Yield Plunges to 3.07% (SBJAN24 GX24010F) - December 1, 2023
- New 6-Month Singapore T-Bill Yield in Early-December 2023 Should be Slightly Higher at 3.85% (for the Singaporean Savers) - November 30, 2023
- Have the World or Emerging Market Healthcare Stocks Outperform the World and EM Index? - November 26, 2023