Jason Trennert talks about some of their research they do at Strategas. A lot of very interesting ideas.
- 4:15: TINA: There is no alternative to stocks: Difficult to find anything with yield
- 6:05: This market can still go on for 2 more years, and the indicator to watch for is wage inflation whip is not very existence, without that there is no real inflation
- 7:30: Valuation of different assets: Treasury 2.5%, you can support much higher asset prices.
- 9:30: How risk are bonds. Long term outlook more risky since they are relatively more risky to historical
- 10:30: What they are watching as inflation indicator
- 11:40: The opportunities: MERGER and ACQUISITIONS. Cost of capital going up. Technology lots of cash. Activist movement. Japanese stocks based on ABENOMICS
- 15:00: Why Japan might not be a false dawn this time
- 15:40: New Sovereigns: The companies that are lower credit risk than government. 100 companies. Large fortress style. Exxon, JnJ, Microsoft..They are stocks that look like bonds
- 17:50: Supply and demand of stocks are SHRINKING. 1997 – 8800 to 2013 – 5300 companies. Companies not going public. Growth in private equity
- 20:20: The University Endowment Model and the individual investors
- 23:20: US Energy Independence. This will bring manufacturing back to US
Latest posts by Kyith (see all)
- When Should You Top Up Your CPF to Enhanced Retirement Sum (ERS)? The Financial Planning Considerations. - April 2, 2023
- Your Mastery Over How You Frame Your Lifestyle Will Drive Your Retirement Capital Needs - April 1, 2023
- 42 Years of Europe Small Cap Value Premium over MSCI Europe. - March 29, 2023