The organizers at Philip Capital and Shares Investment asks whether I could put out a word for them. Shares Investment is an annual conference held in Singapore, bringing distinguished guests to speak.
This time around they got Jim Rogers and Mike Bellafiore. Jim Rogers should be familiar to most as a contrarian, commodities and gold bull.
The daily program is as follows:
- "The World Tomorrow and How Jim Rogers Sees it" – Keynote speech by Jim Rogers
- "Will The Bumpy Trend Continue For The Commodities Market?" – Avtar Sandu
- Panel Discussion: "2013 – What Happens Without A Euro? (Jim Rogers, Mike Bellafiore, Avtar Sandu)
- "Lunch Show" / Power Lunch with Jim Rogers & Mike Bellafiore
Registration for afternoon session
- "Investing in Today’s Crazy Markets" – Keynote speech by Jim Rogers
- "Beat the Market with ONE GOOD TRADE" – Mike Bellafiore
- Panel Discussion: "Local Companies – They can be your Best Bet"
- Q&A with Jim Rogers, Mike Bellafiore, Avtar Sandu
To register, hop on over to this [Shares Investment Registration page].
- New 6-Month Singapore T-Bill Yield in Late-September 2023 Should Stick to 3.75% (for the Singaporean Savers) - September 21, 2023
- A Concentrated, High-Quality Fixed Income Financial Independence Income Strategy Has Enough Uncertainty - September 20, 2023
- Why Do We Save Money After We Reached Financial Independent Status? - September 18, 2023