Richie Freeman has co-managed the ClearBridge Aggressive Growth Fund since its inception 30 years ago. Twice nominated for Morningstar’s Domestic Fund Manager of the Year award, Freeman has been fascinated by the stock market since the age of 13, when he started watching the ticker at a local brokerage firm after school.
His admitted obsession with stocks has paid off. ClearBridge Aggressive Growth has delivered market and peer beating results over the decades and is now ranked in the top percentiles for the last one, three and five year periods.
- 3:00: Why the fund should not be labeled as an Aggressive Fund
- 5:00: Looking for absolute returns
- 7:00: Biogen(BIIB)
- 8:52: Examples of pharma stock risk
- 12:00: Facebook (FB) which they bought at IPO
- 13:15: Having really small aggressive portion of portfolio to closely monitor
- 15:20: UnitedHealth Group (UNH), their second largest holding
- 18:30: Biggest investment mistake
- 19:30: For a person seeing so many booms and bust how has the climate changed?
- 21:39: Liberty Media (LMCA)
- 22:00: The one investment investors should own – Pay down your mortgage and credit cards (very strange for a person who invest in companies leveraging up!)
- New 6-Month Singapore T-Bill Yield in Early-December 2023 Should be Slightly Higher at 3.85% (for the Singaporean Savers) - November 30, 2023
- Have the World or Emerging Market Healthcare Stocks Outperform the World and EM Index? - November 26, 2023
- Retirement Spending Can Vary from 25% to 100%. Not your usual 2% to 3% a Year. - November 23, 2023