For the first time in a long time, Gartman says something positive about the economy. Granted he was the one who said Gold’s rise was ove before it went down, here, he shares why he thinks gold is good to go up:
- Gold being the reserve currency
- Where he is positioning
- The baltic rates, commodities as indicators leading the market.
- Singapore Savings Bonds SSB January 2024 Yield Plunges to 3.07% (SBJAN24 GX24010F) - December 1, 2023
- New 6-Month Singapore T-Bill Yield in Early-December 2023 Should be Slightly Higher at 3.85% (for the Singaporean Savers) - November 30, 2023
- Have the World or Emerging Market Healthcare Stocks Outperform the World and EM Index? - November 26, 2023