For the first time in a long time, Gartman says something positive about the economy. Granted he was the one who said Gold’s rise was ove before it went down, here, he shares why he thinks gold is good to go up:
- Gold being the reserve currency
- Where he is positioning
- The baltic rates, commodities as indicators leading the market.
- How Bad Were the Returns During the 16 US Recessions in the Past 100 Years? - June 27, 2022
- Learning to Invest in Individual Stocks & Proper Portfolio Management with Investment Quadrant 2022 - June 25, 2022
- JPGL vs IFSW vs Dimensional Global Core vs SWDA – 22-year Performance Showdown Comparison - June 22, 2022