For the first time in a long time, Gartman says something positive about the economy. Granted he was the one who said Gold’s rise was ove before it went down, here, he shares why he thinks gold is good to go up:
- Gold being the reserve currency
- Where he is positioning
- The baltic rates, commodities as indicators leading the market.
- A Great Taiwanese Early Retirement Roundtable Discussion. - December 9, 2022
- Every S$100 Unconscious Monthly Spending Costs Singaporeans S$30,000 In the Long Run - December 8, 2022
- A High Certainty Income Plan With Glaring Holes - December 4, 2022