Most of us have heard or have used Twitter and it has certainly been part of our social lives. But how did it get started? Here is Jack Dorsey talking about his creation Twitter and his new iPhone and Android payment system that he is banging on.
This is for those aspiring entrepreneurs into the insight on how to bring it to fruition.
Jack Dorsey outlines three core takeaways from his experiences building and launching Twitter – and more recently – Square, a simple payment utility.
1) Draw: get your idea out of your head and share it
2) Luck: assess when the time (and the market) is right to execute your idea
3) Iterate: take in the feedback, be a rigorous editor, and refine your idea.
- Singaporeans Consistently Underestimate the Cost of Their Ideal Retirement Lifestyle (2022) - November 30, 2022
- Buying My Financial Security Part 1 – What Kind of Lifestyle Am I Buying - November 28, 2022
- Why the 3.9% Yield of the 24 Nov Singapore T-bill Auction Fell Short of Expectations. A Deep Data Dive. - November 25, 2022