Here is one Singapore stock often mistaken as a S-Chip listed on the SGX. STRACO is a developer and operator of tourism-related attractions. It operates 2 main attractions, Shanghai Ocean Aquarium (SOA) and Underwater World Xiamen (UWX).
This sounds like a shitty investment
- 4.1% yield
- 9.43 times PE or 10.6% earnings yield
- 59% of asset in cash, 51% of market cap in cash
- Its interest from its huge cash holdings pays for the capex!
- Free Cash Flow 13.4%
- The dividend payout is 30%
You can view the Q1 results here.
I have a rather small stake here as I thought tourist attractions do not have a strong moat. But the results are proving other wise.
Latest posts by Kyith (see all)
- $50,000 Portfolio to Supplement Lifetime Critical Illness Coverage. - June 5, 2023
- The Beauty of Having Low Essential & Basic Expenses - June 3, 2023
- Singapore Savings Bonds SSB July 2023 Yield at2.82% (SBJUL23 GX23070H) - June 1, 2023
Friday 11th of May 2012
You are "Avengers", how you spot those stocks.... Thumbs up...