SIA Engg declares its 4th quarter and full year 2011 results. Nothing spectacular about it but the statements does show a lot of positives why it can potentially be an income growth stock.
I briefly look at it 3 months ago and came to a conclusion its valuations are on the high side.
- Operating CF while not consistent throughout 2001-2011 shows gradual growth
- Free Cash Flow was great for FY2011
- Dividend payout fluctuates year on year but on an average they do pay out 200 mil in the past 5 years.
- Capex is still consistently low!
- No Debts
- Cash Holding grew to 580 mil from 425 mil.
- Contribution from subsidiary continues to rise, but growth rate has gone down.
SIA Engineering will be paying a bumper 14 cents + 10 cents dividend payout. This translates to a fully year payout of 261 mil. It would seem that the management will not let SIA Engineering to grew its cash size past 600 mil.
Paying out 261 mil is not a problem for SIA engineering although it will dip into its cash holding for a portion of it.
This stock will be hot property should there be some massive correction.