November 2015’s SSB bonds yield 2.78%/yr for the next 10 years. You can apply through ATM or Internet Banking via the three banks (UOB,OCBC, DBS)
$10,000 will grow to $12,841.
Last month’s bond yields 2.63%/yr for 10 years.
What is this Singapore Savings Bonds? Read my past write ups:
- This Singapore Savings Bonds: Liquidity, Higher Returns and Government Backing. Dream?
- More details of the Singapore Savings Bond. Looks like my Emergency Fund nIsow
- Singapore Savings Bonds Max Holding Limit is $100,000 for now. Apply via DBS, OCBC, UOB ATM
- Singapore Savings Bonds’ Inflation Protection Abilities
- Some instructions how to apply for the Singapore Savings Bonds
Past Issues of SSB and their Rates:
Latest posts by Kyith (see all)
- 42 Years of Europe Small Cap Value Premium over MSCI Europe. - March 29, 2023
- 98 Years of US Small Cap Value Premium Over S&P 500 - March 28, 2023
- The Story of My Dad’s Caregiver Mar Re (and a little about Active Global Caregivers) - March 26, 2023