In the past 3 years, the world had to grapple with the effects of the pandemic on the economic and social front. Hit with the pandemic, organizations, and some of us faced difficult challenges and had to make immediate decisions, which often means prioritizing the current over the future.
Now that Singapore has dealt with the pandemic better, we may want to focus on more pressing issues in the future. More and more people have realized that we must be more conscious about how we participate in today’s environment and do our part to drive change to create a more sustainable world.
Income launched a short-term insurance savings plan with carefully selected assets with high or improving ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) scores in its portfolio. This way, everyone can play a part in making our planet sustainable and liveable for generations to come.
Gro Capital Ease Eco is a sustainable 3-year non-participating insurance savings plan that will provide a guaranteed maturity benefit of 105.56%1 of the single premium at the end of the 3 years.
All you need to do is commit a single premium (a one-time lump-sum payment), and you will receive a guaranteed yield of 1.82% p.a.2 at maturity.
Here are some things to take note of about Gro Capital Ease Eco:
- Protection for death & total and permanent disability (TPD before age 70)
Should you die or become totally and permanently disabled within one year from the cover start date of the policy, Gro Capital Ease Eco will pay out the net single premium3. Otherwise, it will payout 105% of the net single premium if you are in your second year or third year of the policy term.
- The application can be done online, starting from $10,000
Enjoy a hassle-free application from the comfort of your home when you apply online.
What’s more, the minimum single premium for Gro Capital Ease Eco starts from just $10,000 per online transaction which can be paid via PayNow QR, eGIRO, or Supplementary Retirement Scheme (SRS) funds.
However, if you like, you can still consult a financial advisor representative to assist with your application, which can be paid via cash or SRS funds. The minimum single premium for this option starts from $20,000.
- Guaranteed Acceptance
But that’s not all! With no medical underwriting required, you can be assured of guaranteed acceptance.
Do note for this tranche, there will be a single premium limit of $200,000 for each policyholder.
If you are interested, do hurry and sign up here as Gro Capital Ease Eco is only available on a first-come, first-served basis for a limited period.
- The guaranteed maturity benefit of 105.56% (rounded to the nearest 2 decimal places) of the single premium is based on the guaranteed yield at maturity of 1.82% p.a.
- The guaranteed yield at maturity of 1.82% p.a. will be paid out at the end of the 3-year policy term, provided that the insured survives at the end of the policy term, with no policy alterations or claims made during the entire policy term.
- Net single premium means the single premium amount which is shown in the schedule, or the reduced single premium amount (if a part of this policy has been cashed in earlier).
All opinions expressed in this article are solely those of InvestmentMoats.com and do not reflect the opinions of NTUC Income Insurance Co-operative Limited (“Income”). Income is not responsible nor liable to any party in any manner whatsoever for such opinions, and InvestmentMoats.com is solely responsible for any opinion and the accuracy and completeness of any information and intellectual property used in this article. The information contained in this article pertaining to any insurance product or plan is provided and meant for general information only and does not constitute an offer, recommendation, solicitation, or advice by Income or InvestmentMoats.com to buy or sell any product(s), plan(s) or investment product(s). It is not and should not be relied on as financial advice and has no regard for any person’s investment and financial needs. If you are unsure whether this product or plan is suitable for you, you may seek personalized financial advice from a qualified insurance advisor. Otherwise, you may end up buying a product or plan that does not meet your expectations or needs. As a result, you may not be able to afford the premiums or get the insurance protection you want. Precise terms, conditions, and exclusions of the product are found in the policy contract.
For customized advice to suit your specific needs, consult an Income insurance advisor.
Protected up to specified limits by SDIC (applicable for Income products that fall under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme).
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Information is correct as of 31 May 2022
- Singapore Savings Bonds SSB January 2024 Yield Plunges to 3.07% (SBJAN24 GX24010F) - December 1, 2023
- New 6-Month Singapore T-Bill Yield in Early-December 2023 Should be Slightly Higher at 3.85% (for the Singaporean Savers) - November 30, 2023
- Have the World or Emerging Market Healthcare Stocks Outperform the World and EM Index? - November 26, 2023