This is a quick public service announcement.
NTUC are issuing another tranche of these very popular high return for short duration insurance savings plan.
Typically, from what I understand, these plans do not net the commission based advisers much commission. Usually, these are very attractive to those who are not easily swayed.
As they get you on this plan, they have your contact. The real selling happens after the end of the tenure of these insurance savings plans.
But if you are a very well inform and savvy reader of Investment Moats, this might be for you.
The Capital Plus (C2N2) Plan
This is a 3-year non-participating, single premium endowment policy that provides:
- a guaranteed return of 2.30% p.a.
- Up to 105% of death and TPD benefits (before age 70)
- Minimum single premium: $20,000
This plan is suitable for those who wants:
- Short term saving plan of 3 years
- Guaranteed returns
- Capital guaranteed upon maturity
- Higher return than bank deposits and Singapore saving bonds (for 3 years)
- Hassle-free application with no medical check-up required
They plan to sell these plan until it is fully subscribed. So I am not sure if I am too late in telling you this.
Where can you get this?
You can get them from MoneyOwl, which is a non-commission bionic financial advisory firm. They are probably the last folks that will proposition you the lousy things after this 3 year ends.
To buy this, contact them, tell them you want to buy the NTUC Capital Plus. Ask if it is still available.
Do Like Me on Facebook. I share some tidbits that is not on the blog post there often. You can also choose to subscribe to my content via email below.
I break down my resources according to these topics:
- Building Your Wealth Foundation – If you know and apply these simple financial concepts, your long term wealth should be pretty well managed. Find out what they are
- Active Investing – For the active stock investors. My deeper thoughts from my stock investing experience
- Learning about REITs – My Free “Course” on REIT Investing for Beginners and Seasoned Investors
- Dividend Stock Tracker – Track all the common 4-10% yielding dividend stocks in SG
- Free Stock Portfolio Tracking Google Sheets that many love
- Retirement Planning, Financial Independence and Spending down money – My deep dive into how much you need to achieve these, and the different ways you can be financially free
- Providend – Where I work doing research. Fee-Only Advisory. No Commissions. Financial Independence Advisers and Retirement Specialists. No charge for the first meeting to understand how it works