Income is back with a new tranche of Gro Capital Ease.
This time, the Gro Capital Ease is a 3-year insurance savings plan that will deliver a guaranteed return of 3.95% p.a.1 at maturity.
All you need to do is commit a single premium (a one-time lump-sum payment), and at the end of the 3 years, you will receive a guaranteed maturity benefit of 112.32%2 of the single premium.
Here are some things to take note of about Gro Capital Ease:
- Protection for death & total and permanent disability (TPD before age 70)
Should you die or become totally and permanently disabled within one year from the cover start date of the policy, Gro Capital Ease will pay out the net single premium. Otherwise, it will pay out 105% of the net single premium if you are in your second year or third year of the policy term.
- The application can be done online, starting from just $10,000
Enjoy a hassle-free application from the comfort of your home when you apply online.
What’s more, the minimum single premium for Gro Capital Ease starts from just $10,000 per online transaction which can be paid via PayNow QR, eGIRO or Supplementary Retirement Scheme (SRS) funds.
However, if you like, you can still consult a financial advisor representative to assist with your application, which can be paid via cash or SRS funds. The minimum single premium for this option starts from $20,000.
- Guaranteed Acceptance
But that’s not all! With no medical underwriting required, you can be assured of guaranteed acceptance.
Do note for this tranche, there will be a single premium limit of $500,000 for each insured.
If you are interested, do hurry and sign up here as Gro Capital Ease is only available on a first-come, first-served basis for a limited period.
- The guaranteed yield at maturity of 3.95% p.a. will be paid out at the end of the 3-year policy term, provided that the insured survives at the end of the policy term, with no policy alterations or claims made during the entire policy term.
- The guaranteed maturity benefit of 112.32% (rounded to the nearest 2 decimal places) of the single premium is based on the guaranteed yield at maturity of 3.95% p.a.
This article is only for information. It reflects my opinion and not that of Income Insurance Limited (“Income”). It is not financial advice and has no regard for any person’s investment and financial needs. Please seek advice from a qualified advisor for a suitable product. The past performance of a product is not indicative of its future performance. Income is not responsible to any person for this article including any unauthorised use of information. This is not an offer, recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell any products.
Precise terms, conditions and exclusions of products are in the policy contracts.
Protected up to specified limits by SDIC (applicable for Income products that fall under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme).
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Information is correct as at 14 February 2023
- We Cannot Always Be Shifting the Goal Posts When Doing Retirement Food Planning - March 21, 2023
- CPF’s New Personal Retirement Income Planner Tells Me I Secured a $1,430 to $1,770 Real Monthly Income to Successfully Cover My Most Important Retirement Lifestyle - March 18, 2023
- My Interview On Going Rogue @ Financial Coconut - March 16, 2023