We thought about doing a podcast for sometime.
It started with the brand team discussing with my CEO Christopher Tan about it. At the same time, our Head of Expat Max Keeling has always been pretty comfortable with this.
So they conceptualize how to do this for some time and decided to rope me in on this.
However, we are all pretty busy with the things we have to do so we didn’t get the opportunity to do even one. Then COVID-19 broke and we all started working from home.
I just didn’t know a podcast automatically means a video cast.
And since we are all currently trapped at home and video conferencing so much, why not just record?
So this is the first epsiode (Watch It on YouTube here).
The first episode is more of an introduction but we also discuss topics on a few areas:
- Why Max left Barclays Bank and dive into this | 2:10
- Why I left and join Providend | 5:00
- Why Max chose Providend out of all firms | 8:00
- The Problems that Expats Faced and Where Value Can be Provided | 12:30
- The Problems Investors Faced I Observed in the Market | 22:00
- People are not Confident to put 100% of their money into Investments | 26:30
- Chris Drilled me on Why I kept Questioning If we are Adding Enough Value to Clients | 34:00
- Lifestyle Design: Max Explains Why He Live Such an Expansive Life Now | 42:20
Max was all prepared. Chris and I have a host of difficulties (including airplanes flying over where I lived!)
If you like this and have future content that you would like us to expand upon, do let me know!
Do Like Me on Facebook. I share some tidbits that is not on the blog post there often. You can also choose to subscribe to my content via email below.
I break down my resources according to these topics:
- Building Your Wealth Foundation – If you know and apply these simple financial concepts, your long term wealth should be pretty well managed. Find out what they are
- Active Investing – For the active stock investors. My deeper thoughts from my stock investing experience
- Learning about REITs – My Free “Course” on REIT Investing for Beginners and Seasoned Investors
- Dividend Stock Tracker – Track all the common 4-10% yielding dividend stocks in SG
- Free Stock Portfolio Tracking Google Sheets that many love
- Retirement Planning, Financial Independence and Spending down money – My deep dive into how much you need to achieve these, and the different ways you can be financially free
- Providend – Where I work doing research. Fee-Only Advisory. No Commissions. Financial Independence Advisers and Retirement Specialists. No charge for the first meeting to understand how it works