My December Dividend Income portfolio have been updated in the side bar.
The biggest change to this is probably the deployment of a full 10% into:
- First REIT through Rights issues
- Purchase of Singtel at $3.07
In 2010, I collected $3494 dividends. I think it is far from my aim of $10,000 this year but will continue to work hard towards it. likely case I cannot leave the allocation to be 50% cash.
I run a free Singapore Dividend Stock Tracker available for everyone’s perusal. It contains Singapore’s top dividend stocks both blue chip and high yield stock that are great for high yield investing. Do follow my Dividend Stock Tracker which is updated nightly here.
- New 6-Month Singapore T-Bill Yield in Early-December 2023 Should be Slightly Higher at 3.85% (for the Singaporean Savers) - November 30, 2023
- Have the World or Emerging Market Healthcare Stocks Outperform the World and EM Index? - November 26, 2023
- Retirement Spending Can Vary from 25% to 100%. Not your usual 2% to 3% a Year. - November 23, 2023