The about turn in the market was surprising. Remember today is one of the Bradley Turns till July 28. For the skeptics, lets see if it really turns up.
Meanwhile, treasury yields are low, and stock market dividend yield is higher than that. This creates an agreement between two person which you don’t expect to do that:Marc Faber and Jeremy Siegel.
- ECB should insured the banks to stamp fear
- oil producing down shift is going to add purchasing power and cushion the downturn
- Europe stocks 8-9 times earnings
- slow down in commodities
- china slow down
- everything looks bad and bearish
- ten year note yield < big blue chip stocks, good for the next 10 years
- Should You Retire at 30 Years Old with $1 Million or Retire at 40 Years Old with $10 Million (As a Singaporean)? - January 29, 2023
- New 6-Month Singapore T-Bill in Early-February 2023 Be Lower, Ranging between a Yield of 3.8% to(for the Singaporean Savers) - January 26, 2023
- The Annoying Thing About Potential Frauds in the News. - January 24, 2023