My workplace is looking to hire more associate advisers.
The client advisory team at fee-only wealth advisory firm Providend is divided into two levels.
The client advisers listen to prospects needs and work out financial plan and recommendations for them. The client adviser serves the existing clients that they manage on a day-to-day basis.
The associate advisers are groomed to eventually be client advisers. Over a 2 to 3 years’ period, you will learn the nuts and bolts of wealth advisory by supporting the client advisers team.
This is a fulltime position.
You will learn from the ground up:
- How to organize prospect and client’s financial details into our financial planning process
- Sort through and make sense of the insurance policies that prospects bring in
- Build up or strengthen your investment fundamentals, and learn our investment philosophy
- Build up or strengthen the technical aspects of comprehensive financial planning
- Learn the way to listen, coach, engage and present to prospect and clients
Most importantly, you will soak into Providend’s unique DNA of doing what is right for the clients by becoming their trusted and most competent adviser.
We look for people with the following attributes to join us:
- Driven and motivated to do the right things in life
- Have a keen interest in the personal wealth advisory
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Love a dynamic work environment where you can grow and develop
- Bonus: A real hunger to decipher what works and doesn’t work in the investment & wealth management world.
Bryan, who is one of our earliest associate advisers (and my lunch buddy), elaborated a little about his life and the work that he did at Providend in this vid:
Do Like Me on Facebook. I share some tidbits that is not on the blog post there often. You can also choose to subscribe to my content via email below.
I break down my resources according to these topics:
- Building Your Wealth Foundation – If you know and apply these simple financial concepts, your long term wealth should be pretty well managed. Find out what they are
- Active Investing – For active stock investors. My deeper thoughts from my stock investing experience
- Learning about REITs – My Free “Course” on REIT Investing for Beginners and Seasoned Investors
- Dividend Stock Tracker – Track all the common 4-10% yielding dividend stocks in SG
- Free Stock Portfolio Tracking Google Sheets that many love
- Retirement Planning, Financial Independence and Spending down money – My deep dive into how much you need to achieve these, and the different ways you can be financially free
- Providend – Where I currently work doing research. Fee-Only Advisory. No Commissions. Financial Independence Advisers and Retirement Specialists. No charge for the first meeting to understand how it works