During such volatile economic times, many of you may be looking for ways to grow your money without tying it up for too long and with little risk.1
NTUC Income has just launched its latest endowment plan, Gro Capital Ease, to cater to those who are looking for a short-term plan and are able to lock their cash away for just 2 years.
Gro Capital Ease is a 2-year endowment plan with a guaranteed return of 1.85% p.a.1 per year. All you need to do is commit a single premium, and at the end of the 2 years, you will receive a maturity benefit of 103.73%2 of the single premium.
Here are some things to take note about Gro Capital Ease:
1. Protection for death & total and permanent disability (TPD before age 70)
Should you die or become totally and permanently disabled within one year from the cover start date of the policy, Gro Capital Ease will pay out the net single premium. Otherwise, it will pay out 105% of the net single premium if you are in your second year of the policy term.
2. Applications can be done online, starting from just $5,000
Enjoy a hassle-free application from the comforts of your home when you apply online.
What’s more, the minimum single premium for Gro Capital Ease starts from just $5,000 per online transaction which can be paid via eNets, PayNow QR or Supplementary Retirement Scheme (SRS) funds.
However, if you like, you can still consult a financial adviser representative to assist with your application, which can be paid via cash or SRS funds. The minimum single premium for this option starts from $20,000.
3. Guaranteed Acceptance
But that’s not all! With no medical underwriting required, you can be assured of guaranteed acceptance.
If you are interested, do hurry and sign up here as Gro Capital Ease is only available on a first-come, first-served basis for a limited period.
Update: The Gro Capital Ease has closed as of 6th July 2020
- The guaranteed yield at maturity of 1.85% p.a. will be paid out at the end of the 2-year policy term, provided that the insured survives at the end of the policy term, with no policy alterations or claims made during the entire policy term.
- The guaranteed maturity benefit of 103.73% (rounded to the nearest 2 decimal places) of the single premium is based on the guaranteed yield at maturity of 1.85% p.a.
Kyith earns a little affiliate commission if you decide to sign up through him.
All opinions expressed here are my own. This article is only for information and should not be relied upon as any form of financial advice. It does not have regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation, and particular needs of any person. You should seek advice from a qualified insurance adviser for customized advice on your financial needs and product suitability.
Protected up to specified limits by SDIC.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
- What now after $Tal Education and other China Education Stocks fell 90%? - July 25, 2021
- A Logical Personal Balance Sheet - July 24, 2021
- Year 2 of a Structural Bull (2021) May Prove to be a Muddle Market. - July 21, 2021