Readers of Investment Moats know how fascinated I am by the topic of retirement income that we need when we reached financial independence.
So I would like to do a wide survey to find out about your retirement income preferences.
What kind of income strategies resonated with you? Do you prefer more control over your income or something that you will relinquish control of but get more income stability?
These will be the things we delve into.
I will be publishing the findings in a future post so that everyone can have a good view of your fellow Singaporeans’ & PRs’ retirement income preferences.
The survey would not be too long (about 16 questions in total) and I hope that you can do it with enough seriousness.
I will be picking out 5 winners from the survey participants who will receive a pair of books written by my CEO, Christopher Tan and my colleague, Mei Kuen called Money Wisdom: Simple Truths For Financial Wellness and Estate Planning Made Easy.
Money Wisdom contains many enlightening financial widgets to help you navigate this seemingly complex financial world and estate planning made easy would give you a good beginner lesson on the areas to take note of when thinking about your estate.
Depending on the response, I may add 5 more pairs of books to the mix to increase the number of winners.
To take the survey, fill up this Google Form over here. You would have to log in to your Google account to do the survey.
I will be contacting the winners through email.
Thank you in advance!
Personally, I am quite looking forward to seeing the results.
Do forward this post and encourage more of your friends to take it!
I invested in a diversified portfolio of exchange-traded funds (ETF) and stocks listed in the US, Hong Kong and London.
My preferred broker to trade and custodize my investments is Interactive Brokers. Interactive Brokers allow you to trade in the US, UK, Europe, Singapore, Hong Kong and many other markets. Options as well. There are no minimum monthly charges, very low forex fees for currency exchange, very low commissions for various markets.
To find out more visit Interactive Brokers today.
Join the Investment Moats Telegram channel here. I will share the materials, research, investment data, deals that I come across that enable me to run Investment Moats.
Do Like Me on Facebook. I share some tidbits that are not on the blog post there often. You can also choose to subscribe to my content via the email below.
I break down my resources according to these topics:
- Building Your Wealth Foundation – If you know and apply these simple financial concepts, your long term wealth should be pretty well managed. Find out what they are
- Active Investing – For active stock investors. My deeper thoughts from my stock investing experience
- Learning about REITs – My Free “Course” on REIT Investing for Beginners and Seasoned Investors
- Dividend Stock Tracker – Track all the common 4-10% yielding dividend stocks in SG
- Free Stock Portfolio Tracking Google Sheets that many love
- Retirement Planning, Financial Independence and Spending down money – My deep dive into how much you need to achieve these, and the different ways you can be financially free
- Providend – Where I currently work doing research. Fee-Only Advisory. No Commissions. Financial Independence Advisers and Retirement Specialists. No charge for the first meeting to understand how it works