K-Green Trust showed a very weak technicals these week. Originally hovering around 1.10 to 1.13 it broke it off and reached a low of 1.06 today.
One can attribute to very weak EPS vs NAV but is it the case?
Technically we could reached 1.00 but in reality its hard to estimate how low it can go.
Has anything change fundamentally?
- Zero Debts. Good Thing. There is no worries of refinancing issues.
- PTB is 0.95 times. Approaching parity which doesn’t show how undervalued this is.But given the number of assets that is much below book value this looks expensive but perhaps you are paying for not having refinancing and interest risks.
- ROIC and ROE of 7.51% and 6.75% respectively
- EV/EBITDA of 12 times. Not cheap by Starhub standards but it would mean that at this current price you are buying 12 years of current cashflow. An asset like senoko is valid for 15 years with an option to extend for 15 more years. counting the extension this look reasonable.
I will probably add on once support have been found.
I run a free Singapore Dividend Stock Tracker available for everyone’s perusal. It contains Singapore’s top dividend stocks both blue chip and high yield stock that are great for high yield investing. Do follow my Dividend Stock Tracker which is updated nightly here.
- Singapore Savings Bonds SSB January 2024 Yield Plunges to 3.07% (SBJAN24 GX24010F) - December 1, 2023
- New 6-Month Singapore T-Bill Yield in Early-December 2023 Should be Slightly Higher at 3.85% (for the Singaporean Savers) - November 30, 2023
- Have the World or Emerging Market Healthcare Stocks Outperform the World and EM Index? - November 26, 2023