I decide to find a home to park some of my cash and have chosen Fraser Centrepoint Trust. The reason being:
- Resilient Suburban Malls in town center of densely populated Singapore Estate that is in limited supply
- Forward DPU of greater than 11 cents for a 6% yield
- Good Management
By no means is it cheap after under going the recent correction. If I believe my capital is under threat with something that I have not foresee I would likely pare down, so don’t follow blindly.
I came out with the following slides to be clear about my thesis. I will keep updating the slides if I find more thoughts on the subject.
It talks about
- Key Investment Objectives
- Business (Strength, Weakness, Threats and Opportunities)
- Risk Management
Would well come inputs from tenants and shoppers alike.
To get started with dividend investing, start by bookmarking my Dividend Stock Tracker which shows the prevailing yields of blue chip dividend stocks, utilities, REITs updated nightly.
Make use of the free Stock Portfolio Tracker to track your dividend stock by transactions to show your total returns.
For my best articles on investing, growing money check out theresources section.
- Singaporeans Consistently Underestimate the Cost of Their Ideal Retirement Lifestyle (2022) - November 30, 2022
- Buying My Financial Security Part 1 – What Kind of Lifestyle Am I Buying - November 28, 2022
- Why the 3.9% Yield of the 24 Nov Singapore T-bill Auction Fell Short of Expectations. A Deep Data Dive. - November 25, 2022