If you are a Singapore investor and would like a show that increases investor awareness you can tuned in to Investor Central’s videos at Xin MSN.
I really like the show because the reporter Mark Laudi always asks questions you and I want to ask.
This few weeks they have been in a blitz of Industrial REIT reporting. There are many videos on Sabana REITs.
But the focus of this post is on Aims Amp Industrial REIT.
You can take a look at the video [here]
Mark interviewed the CEO and he discussed a few things:
- There was a video in Feb and they were still building this building with a 30 year land lease tenure. Now its ready!
- This new building have bigger tenants and will form 20% of portfolio.
- The cost of debt will be bumped up from 3.5% to 3.9%. Why do they do that.
- Discussion on land tenure rule changes (maximum 30 years)
The unsettling thing is the sponsor recently just sold off a large chunk of stock. Why the actions?
Do tune in to this Investor Central for more great videos. (note I am not affiliated. I just think it is that good haha)
I run a free Singapore Dividend Stock Tracker . It contains Singapore’s top dividend stocks both blue chip and high yield stock that are great for high yield investing. Do follow my Dividend Stock Tracker which is updated nightly here.
- Singapore Savings Bonds SSB January 2024 Yield Plunges to 3.07% (SBJAN24 GX24010F) - December 1, 2023
- New 6-Month Singapore T-Bill Yield in Early-December 2023 Should be Slightly Higher at 3.85% (for the Singaporean Savers) - November 30, 2023
- Have the World or Emerging Market Healthcare Stocks Outperform the World and EM Index? - November 26, 2023