If you are a Singapore investor and would like a show that increases investor awareness you can tuned in to Investor Central’s videos at Xin MSN.
I really like the show because the reporter Mark Laudi always asks questions you and I want to ask.
This few weeks they have been in a blitz of Industrial REIT reporting. There are many videos on Sabana REITs.
But the focus of this post is on Aims Amp Industrial REIT.
You can take a look at the video [here]
Mark interviewed the CEO and he discussed a few things:
- There was a video in Feb and they were still building this building with a 30 year land lease tenure. Now its ready!
- This new building have bigger tenants and will form 20% of portfolio.
- The cost of debt will be bumped up from 3.5% to 3.9%. Why do they do that.
- Discussion on land tenure rule changes (maximum 30 years)
The unsettling thing is the sponsor recently just sold off a large chunk of stock. Why the actions?
Do tune in to this Investor Central for more great videos. (note I am not affiliated. I just think it is that good haha)
I run a free Singapore Dividend Stock Tracker . It contains Singapore’s top dividend stocks both blue chip and high yield stock that are great for high yield investing. Do follow my Dividend Stock Tracker which is updated nightly here.
- Should You Retire at 30 Years Old with $1 Million or Retire at 40 Years Old with $10 Million (As a Singaporean)? - January 29, 2023
- New 6-Month Singapore T-Bill in Early-February 2023 Be Lower, Ranging between a Yield of 3.8% to(for the Singaporean Savers) - January 26, 2023
- The Annoying Thing About Potential Frauds in the News. - January 24, 2023