October 2015’s SSB bonds yield 2.63%/yr for the next 10 years. You can apply through ATM or Internet Banking via the three banks (UOB,OCBC, DBS)
$10,000 will grow to $12,691.
My past write-ups on the bond can be found here:
- This Singapore Savings Bonds: Liquidity, Higher Returns and Government Backing. Dream?
- More details of the Singapore Savings Bond. Looks like my Emergency Fund now
- Singapore Savings Bonds Max Holding Limit is $100,000 for now. Apply via DBS, OCBC, UOB ATM
- Singapore Savings Bonds’ Inflation Protection Abilities
- Some instructions how to apply for the Singapore Savings Bonds
- A Great Taiwanese Early Retirement Roundtable Discussion. - December 9, 2022
- Every S$100 Unconscious Monthly Spending Costs Singaporeans S$30,000 In the Long Run - December 8, 2022
- A High Certainty Income Plan With Glaring Holes - December 4, 2022