Investors holding on to stocks listed in Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HKSE) may one a cheap easy and concise way of tracking their Hong Kong holdings can do so with this free Google Spreadsheet.
Clicking on the image above shows my current portfolio.
Here are my Hong Kong holdings
The corresponding transactions
There are many benefits to it
- Google Finance does not update Hong Kong stocks prices, but Yahoo Finance does. This spreadsheets is flexible to take in both such that you do not have to update the prices yourself
- Manage your portfolio by transactions
- No lock in (only to Google)
- Access the portfolio anywhere
- Caters to Buy, Sell, Dividends, Stock Splits, Bonus Issues, Rights Issues
- Flexible for you to modify
How to get started
The comprehensive instructions to get started can be seen over here. Take a look at the FAQ and comments to see how others have adopted and change it to their liking.
- Singapore Savings Bonds SSB March 2023 – Ten Year Yield Goes Up, One Year Goes Down (SBMAR23 GX23030A) - February 1, 2023
- Should You Retire at 30 Years Old with $1 Million or Retire at 40 Years Old with $10 Million (As a Singaporean)? - January 29, 2023
- New 6-Month Singapore T-Bill in Early-February 2023 Be Lower, Ranging between a Yield of 3.8% to(for the Singaporean Savers) - January 26, 2023