Investors holding on to stocks listed in Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HKSE) may one a cheap easy and concise way of tracking their Hong Kong holdings can do so with this free Google Spreadsheet.
Clicking on the image above shows my current portfolio.
Here are my Hong Kong holdings
The corresponding transactions
There are many benefits to it
- Google Finance does not update Hong Kong stocks prices, but Yahoo Finance does. This spreadsheets is flexible to take in both such that you do not have to update the prices yourself
- Manage your portfolio by transactions
- No lock in (only to Google)
- Access the portfolio anywhere
- Caters to Buy, Sell, Dividends, Stock Splits, Bonus Issues, Rights Issues
- Flexible for you to modify
How to get started
The comprehensive instructions to get started can be seen over here. Take a look at the FAQ and comments to see how others have adopted and change it to their liking.
- Have the World or Emerging Market Healthcare Stocks Outperform the World and EM Index? - November 26, 2023
- Retirement Spending Can Vary from 25% to 100%. Not your usual 2% to 3% a Year. - November 23, 2023
- If I Earn 10% Yearly On Average, and Inflation Averages 3% Yearly, I can Safely Spend 7% Yearly Right? - November 18, 2023