For many colleagues who know me would know my preference for eating at the office cafeteria. Why is that so?
- It is really close to my office. its just next to my office.
- They give a huge serving of rice for the same price. And you don’t have to ask for it. Not that its entirely good for people my age to take so much carbohydrates
- I prefer to have 2 servings of vegetables. The alternative should i go out is Char Siew and Roast Pork which is simply delicious but could in the long term be cancerous. My second alternative is the Wu Xiang Bee Hoon which comes to about SGD2.20. That is nice as well but most of the Wu Xiang dishes are fried which in the long term is not good for health as well. Vegetables although not organic and contains pesticides are the best alternative i feel.
- 2 Vegetables + rice cost SGD 1.30. Thats SGD26 per month (1.30 x 20) or SGD 312 per year. Its very low cost. I don’t earn alot so i would prefer simple dishes then 20++ meals.
I run a free Singapore Dividend Stock Tracker available for everyone’s perusal. Do follow my Dividend Stock Tracker which is updated nightly here.
- Buying My Financial Security Part 1 – What Kind of Lifestyle Am I Buying - November 28, 2022
- Why the 3.9% Yield of the 24 Nov Singapore T-bill Auction Fell Short of Expectations. A Deep Data Dive. - November 25, 2022
- Expect Further Negative Earnings Revision in 2023 – Morgan Stanley - November 23, 2022