One of the books that I recommend folks who want to build wealth nowadays are not so much investing books but one book that talks about personal finance in general as a starting piece.
I don’t get any money from this but really felt that if you want one book to teach a beginner and its easy to digest (but not insulting to intelligence) this is the one.
Here is an interview where Andrew was interview in a local context:
Some of topics discussed:
- Since he taught personal finance at the international school, how does he teaches kids on the subject? It will be helpful for parents.
- On buying property as an investment in Singapore context
- Investing in general
- Singaporeans Consistently Underestimate the Cost of Their Ideal Retirement Lifestyle (2022) - November 30, 2022
- Buying My Financial Security Part 1 – What Kind of Lifestyle Am I Buying - November 28, 2022
- Why the 3.9% Yield of the 24 Nov Singapore T-bill Auction Fell Short of Expectations. A Deep Data Dive. - November 25, 2022