One of the books that I recommend folks who want to build wealth nowadays are not so much investing books but one book that talks about personal finance in general as a starting piece.
I don’t get any money from this but really felt that if you want one book to teach a beginner and its easy to digest (but not insulting to intelligence) this is the one.
Here is an interview where Andrew was interview in a local context:
Some of topics discussed:
- Since he taught personal finance at the international school, how does he teaches kids on the subject? It will be helpful for parents.
- On buying property as an investment in Singapore context
- Investing in general
Latest posts by Kyith (see all)
- We Cannot Always Be Shifting the Goal Posts When Doing Retirement Food Planning - March 21, 2023
- CPF’s New Personal Retirement Income Planner Tells Me I Secured a $1,430 to $1,770 Real Monthly Income to Successfully Cover My Most Important Retirement Lifestyle - March 18, 2023
- My Interview On Going Rogue @ Financial Coconut - March 16, 2023