One of the books that I recommend folks who want to build wealth nowadays are not so much investing books but one book that talks about personal finance in general as a starting piece.
I don’t get any money from this but really felt that if you want one book to teach a beginner and its easy to digest (but not insulting to intelligence) this is the one.
Here is an interview where Andrew was interview in a local context:
Some of topics discussed:
- Since he taught personal finance at the international school, how does he teaches kids on the subject? It will be helpful for parents.
- On buying property as an investment in Singapore context
- Investing in general
- New 6-Month Singapore T-Bill Yield in Late-September 2023 Should Stick to 3.75% (for the Singaporean Savers) - September 21, 2023
- A Concentrated, High-Quality Fixed Income Financial Independence Income Strategy Has Enough Uncertainty - September 20, 2023
- Why Do We Save Money After We Reached Financial Independent Status? - September 18, 2023