One of the books that I recommend folks who want to build wealth nowadays are not so much investing books but one book that talks about personal finance in general as a starting piece.
I don’t get any money from this but really felt that if you want one book to teach a beginner and its easy to digest (but not insulting to intelligence) this is the one.
Here is an interview where Andrew was interview in a local context:
Some of topics discussed:
- Since he taught personal finance at the international school, how does he teaches kids on the subject? It will be helpful for parents.
- On buying property as an investment in Singapore context
- Investing in general
- How to Select a Smartphone with A Decently Long Battery Life (That is not an Apple or Samsung Flagship Phone). - February 28, 2024
- 99% of CPF Members Attain Less Than 4 Times Their CPF BRS When They Turn 55. How True is This? - February 25, 2024
- New 6-Month Singapore T-Bill Yield in End-February 2024 to be Lower at 3.55% (for the Singaporean Savers) - February 22, 2024