Not too long ago, I have introduce you to a free value added component of your DBS planning platform called Financial GPS.
The Financial GPS allows you make sense of your net worth status and your cash flow status and with that, you can pretty much have a better idea about your own financial bearing.
I didn’t share with you their Nav Community because it wasn’t ready yet.
Well, now its ready and its a community that if you do not have much friends who you can confide and discuss all things about money, it is an avenue to turn to.
It is even better if you have some banking questions that you would like to ask them.
Come next Wednesday I will be doing a questions and answer, and you have the chance to ask me about all the things I covered on my blog and more.
I will be answering your questions at this thread over here.
All you need to do is to register for a community account and you can start posting your questions.
The questions and answer session will be hosted on 10th of October at 8 pm to 9 pm.
However, if you already have some questions that you wish to ask me, that I have not address them, you can post it over there today and I will try my best to answer them.
Some sub topics that you can ask includes:
- General Wealth Management
- Any forms of personal finance
- Index Investing
- Active Stock Investing. This includes punting, value investing. Anything other than technical analysis which I am particularly weak at
- Insurance (not a whole lot but on certain philosophies and my opinion on some type of insurance)
- Unit Trust
- Retirement, financial independence
- All things Cash Flow
- Alternative form of investing
- About Life
- Singapore Current Affairs and some of my views.
Come come don’t be shy.